Parisian menswear designer Romain Brau tells us he was ‘born in the sea’, and found his way on land to begin RA with Anna Kushnerova in 2009, after studying at the Antwerp Academy (class of 2008). Designing costumes to make people dream, Romain has developed an opulent portfolio of richly embellished pieces that reference baroque and tribal costumes with fur, feathers and crystals as his luxurious materials of choice. His collections can be found hanging in RA and Midwest (Tokyo). As RA's creative director, Romain's involvement extends from pret-a-porter and vintage fashion buying, to talent scouting and interior design, visual merchandising and logistics. Ever a dreamer with his head in the clouds, he keeps his feet firmly on the ground - with a 'hands-on' enthusiasm for the evolution and development of RA projects in Antwerp, Paris, Arnhem, Basel, Brussels, Hong Kong and beyond.
Romain Brau Spring Summer 2012
To subscribe to our newsletter fill in your email below and click on the submit button.
- RA Paris Exhibition Mens SS12
- The Sugar House, Arnhem Mode Biennale
- RA Paris Exhibition Mens AW10-11
- Romain Brau SS12
- RA Paris Showing Mens SS13
- Romain Brau FR
- Bal Costumé at MOMU
- Magnificent vintage arrivals online...
- RA's 3rd Anniversary
- The Almanac of the Old Fish
- RA X JOYCE Hong Kong
- Romain Brau's Crystal Christmas
- Le Bal de Romain Brau
- RA Antwerp's New Address
- SIAMESE : RA x Moonspoon Saloon
- Romain Brau's "Touch the Goddess" Night
- Cannibalistic Supper